something about Debbie
Supposed to blog this last Friday but... cannot login to the blogger page :(
I get to know Debbie XX years ago when I was doing my AAT course in PJ.
Debbie is my 1st room-mate and meeko was my ex-course mate… I still remember when I saw debbie, she was wearing her pink secretary uniform and having her dinner (tapau with yellow paper) in her room… my 1st impression towards debbie was…eeeemmmmm…. She likes to act “big”! The way she talked to my sister, the way she showed me how to do the laundry… just like my step mom!! My sis tried to “buy” her by bringing her out for dinner coz she was hoping that debbie will take care of me…. and …she really did her job!! Hahahahahaa….. thanks debbie!
Debbie is famous for her “Head wind”… she always tell us that she got the right to get angry whenever she likes coz she’s a hainanese (only apply to her) and she got “head wind”.. so, whenever she’s in bad mood… we will stay FAR away from her… She is a very organize person. She did most of the housework coz she is good in doing it …:P
One thing I really cannot “tahan” her is the voice…. I just donno how to describe the voice but… whenever she talks, I’ll feel very cold… soli, I know this is a bit too much ….I just want to tell the truth…
The funnies story about debbie is…. “debbie and the water melon”….. hhahhaahaa….I think when she read this, she will feel like killing me… debbie, I just wanna share the story with my friends, hope u don mind…. Ok, back to the story… XX years ago, me, debbie and meeko went groceries shopping at Thrifty (a supermarket in Section 8, PJ)… This debbie saw a BIG water melon and she said she wants to buy it. I told Debbie that I don want to carry such a big water melon all the way home… it’s about 20 minutes walk! So did meeko… Debbie is Vvvveeeerrrrryyy stubborn. She said she will carry it. So, she just go ahead and buy… Guess what? On the way home, Debbie suddenly stop on the road site and decided to pass the water melon to both of us. We don’t want to accept it coz she’s the one who bought the water melon. So, she just left the water melon in the middle of the road…. Both meeko and I just ignored her childish attitude… we continued to walk … suddenly, Debbie turned back and carry the water melon!!!hhahhaahhaaa….. I still remembered that she actually cried!!!.. meeko and I were a bit scare coz once her “head wind” started, she will start to show the ugly face… when reached home, we went straight to the room.. Debbie is so nice that she actually cut the water melon and shared with us… but, I didn’t eat the water melon coz I was a bit guilty….hahahhahahaah….
I told debbie that I m going to write something about her tonight and she just laugh and laugh… don’t worry, to be fair to debbie, I’ll write something about meeko when I m free… stay tune for that!
I get to know Debbie XX years ago when I was doing my AAT course in PJ.
Debbie is my 1st room-mate and meeko was my ex-course mate… I still remember when I saw debbie, she was wearing her pink secretary uniform and having her dinner (tapau with yellow paper) in her room… my 1st impression towards debbie was…eeeemmmmm…. She likes to act “big”! The way she talked to my sister, the way she showed me how to do the laundry… just like my step mom!! My sis tried to “buy” her by bringing her out for dinner coz she was hoping that debbie will take care of me…. and …she really did her job!! Hahahahahaa….. thanks debbie!
Debbie is famous for her “Head wind”… she always tell us that she got the right to get angry whenever she likes coz she’s a hainanese (only apply to her) and she got “head wind”.. so, whenever she’s in bad mood… we will stay FAR away from her… She is a very organize person. She did most of the housework coz she is good in doing it …:P
One thing I really cannot “tahan” her is the voice…. I just donno how to describe the voice but… whenever she talks, I’ll feel very cold… soli, I know this is a bit too much ….I just want to tell the truth…
The funnies story about debbie is…. “debbie and the water melon”….. hhahhaahaa….I think when she read this, she will feel like killing me… debbie, I just wanna share the story with my friends, hope u don mind…. Ok, back to the story… XX years ago, me, debbie and meeko went groceries shopping at Thrifty (a supermarket in Section 8, PJ)… This debbie saw a BIG water melon and she said she wants to buy it. I told Debbie that I don want to carry such a big water melon all the way home… it’s about 20 minutes walk! So did meeko… Debbie is Vvvveeeerrrrryyy stubborn. She said she will carry it. So, she just go ahead and buy… Guess what? On the way home, Debbie suddenly stop on the road site and decided to pass the water melon to both of us. We don’t want to accept it coz she’s the one who bought the water melon. So, she just left the water melon in the middle of the road…. Both meeko and I just ignored her childish attitude… we continued to walk … suddenly, Debbie turned back and carry the water melon!!!hhahhaahhaaa….. I still remembered that she actually cried!!!.. meeko and I were a bit scare coz once her “head wind” started, she will start to show the ugly face… when reached home, we went straight to the room.. Debbie is so nice that she actually cut the water melon and shared with us… but, I didn’t eat the water melon coz I was a bit guilty….hahahhahahaah….
I told debbie that I m going to write something about her tonight and she just laugh and laugh… don’t worry, to be fair to debbie, I’ll write something about meeko when I m free… stay tune for that!

3 Comments:
At 12:16 PM ,
Jo said...
Now, you put all your frens in an alert mode. It's ok, just remember this for your blog page : Sui Sui is not a fren of Bui Bui... Bui Bui don't remember who Sui Sui is... Ok?....
At 1:23 PM ,
hoonster said...
Jo, don't worry.... ur turn will be sometime after meeko.... hahahaha... thanks for reminding me...
At 4:20 PM ,
Jo said...
Who is Jo????
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home