prawnTalk

Bo Hu Hay Ya Ho...

Thursday, November 18, 2004

blames!!!!!.

This morning i came to office with very good mood (after the long Hari Raya Holidays) .... but somehow a sentence from XX really hurts me.... and i was calm enough to tell myself not to get angry coz blaming people is not a solution to problems... I think we should learn to appreciate people achivements rather than blaming people for a small mistakes... and only un-civilized people did that!

I just found out that the mistake was not cause by me... but, someone has put the blame on me for the whole morning.. what should i do ? i think i'll just let it be.... but i hope the one that blamed me will feel guilty for the rest of her life!!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:59 AM , Blogger Jo said...

    Suggestions:

    1. Publish that person's photo big big on your blog so that we can all throw darts at it.
    2. Tell your frens around and we will settle her outside.
    3. Shallow all the anger and get fatter.

     
  • At 11:15 AM , Blogger hoonster said...

    friend, i m NOT the one that make the mistake larrr....

     
  • At 10:24 AM , Blogger Jo said...

    The karma said : What goes around, comes around... So don't think of it from your side and be scared but think of it in the way that there is bad consequence needs to be beared by those who did the wrong thing... hohoho evil... I'm just kidding lah. We should always try to forgive people but I usually apply a general rule:
    1. If that's his/her first time, I'll forgive.
    2. If it happens again, then again, even though I may or may not take any serious action but sorry he/she is totally out of my fren's list.

    If we keep tolerating bad attitude, we are encouraging it in a way. It's good to practise forgiving but we should also learn to protect ourselve from being victimized.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home