prawnTalk

Bo Hu Hay Ya Ho...

Monday, March 28, 2005

Yes! I can start to blog again!!!

Hey friends, i can read your blogs and start to blog again! Don't ask me how.... what i can say is, my colleague love me ssoooooo much and he just can't see me sitting there without reading your blogs! hahahahahaha!!!!!

ok. I m happy now and i want to start reading your blogs!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:54 AM , Blogger Jo said...

    Pity your boss hired such a blogger employee. Hehehe... actually I'm doing the same thing too.

     
  • At 11:04 AM , Blogger Tea said...

    Goodie another active blogger alive

     
  • At 8:30 PM , Blogger jÖu ~ said...

    welcome back fellow blogger (altho' i didn't even know you weren't allowed to blog at work???!!!)

    HELLO everyonelse!

     
  • At 10:36 AM , Blogger Jo said...

    Yes, we heard you said you can blog again!! But then that's it, we don't see any blogs coming up after that... :(

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home