prawnTalk

Bo Hu Hay Ya Ho...

Thursday, December 23, 2004

what a doctor!!!

I m not happy with our company's doctor today and i nearly have an arguement with him. The story is that this...

I went to the company clinic for the past 2 days and what i saw was a notice board (actually a pieace of small paper) saying that doctor is in the W.C. I m a bit "bay song" already coz why he cannot do his "business" at home? He will be here for 30 minutes only and he is spending his 10 minutes in the toilet! Anyway, i still can forgive him coz we cannot stop people for going to toilet, right?

Today i purposely stay at the canteen until 8.15am to wait for him. I got to c him today and told him my problem. I need some cream to apply on my allergy part (somewhere near my mouth). I told him how i got the allergy and he just "oh oh oh ....". he looked at my allergy part for less than 2 second and said "this is due to dryness. i'll give u some cream to apply. not a serious problem". I m a bit confused. i told him that the allergy was due to the yam that i ate few days ago and yet he told me that it's due to dryness. This proved that he did not listen to me at all! i kept quiet and wait for the cream. When i saw the cream, i m confused agian. Everytime i go to c him and he is giving me the same cream. Seems like he only got 1 type of cream in the clinic. I cannot tahan and asked him "Can you give me other cream besides this one? Last time you gave this cream for my leg. i m not comfortable to use this on my face." he stoped for a while and said "true kah? like that i think i'll give u another type, but can u come back to me tomorrow morning coz i don have the stock now". I m a bit "bay liang" and said(with no face expression - learn from my supervisor) "ok lor, but make sure u don't go to toilet at 8am tomorrow". i m really really pek chek with him. I told myself that if he go to toilet at 8am tomorrow, i'll complaint it to the human resourses manager.

He better be careful!!


2 Comments:

  • At 11:54 AM , Blogger jÖu ~ said...

    calm down...later he cincai prescribe for you ah!

     
  • At 6:21 PM , Blogger Jo said...

    Which clinic is this doctor from? I doubt he is a real doctor. Only fake doctor gives the same cream everytime.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home