Not in the RIGHT mood
I m not in the right mood today. Felt frustrated since this morning... donno what's going on.
I think i m having my PMS!!!! so, stay away from ME!!! Don't step on my tail!!! else u'll DIE! Die! diE!!!!!
ok... i m calm down.. nobody owes me anything.. it's just that my hormone imbalance and i just can't control my emotion... i'll be ok soon...
I think i m having my PMS!!!! so, stay away from ME!!! Don't step on my tail!!! else u'll DIE! Die! diE!!!!!
ok... i m calm down.. nobody owes me anything.. it's just that my hormone imbalance and i just can't control my emotion... i'll be ok soon...

1 Comments:
At 10:14 AM ,
Jo said...
I was even worse the past few days, guess it's PMS too, the whole world doesn't seem right. Today, kinda back to normal already. I told Pig Pig yesterday that "You are not fierce, I'm fierce. DG is fierce but I'M MORE FIERCE!!"... Gee I was damn fierce yesterday, like a tiger. Whoever step on my tail, all died.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home