Blogs that i read...
Previous Posts
- YEAH!!!!
- Not in the RIGHT mood
- Yes! I can start to blog again!!!
- The most
- Another X file
- chance or choice...
- Long Time No BLOG!
- where is everyone??
- tagBoard
- what a doctor - part (2)
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
Bo Hu Hay Ya Ho...
5 Comments:
At 9:05 AM ,
Ah Dom said...
It is a trademark of u. I thought u don't like ice cream? It is lo lo.
At 6:52 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Ai si, jin ai thor... everything is so pink here... very tao hin...
At 5:00 PM ,
jÖu ~ said...
wats a meego? can i get one too?
hehehe
At 7:05 PM ,
Ah Dom said...
if u have MSN then u can get. i know three of us have our trademark meego.
At 9:56 PM ,
Anonymous said...
jOu, ask me and pay me AUD$50, I'll teach u... haha they were all taught by me. Mine is even 'cooler'.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home