I m HAPPY
Our club member has uploaded the Food Fair (which was held yesterday) photos to the yahoo page. I m happy to see all the photos. Thanks Miss Hong Kong!
I m happy that i'd spent my weekend on meaningful project
I m happy to see so many club members attending the project
I m happy that members enjoy doing the project
I m happy to see friends of Lions attending the project
I m happy to see all the stalls are doing well during the project
I m happy to hear that someone wants to join our club after see-ing us doing the project
I m happy to see the team spirit from all the club members and friends
I m happy that i'd a nice sleep last night after the tiring weekends
I m happy that the project is over
I'll be happier if i DON'T have to be the OC (from our club) next year.....
To all the members and friends, thanks for your support.
I LOVE U ALL!! MUAK!! MUAK!!
I m happy that i'd spent my weekend on meaningful project
I m happy to see so many club members attending the project
I m happy that members enjoy doing the project
I m happy to see friends of Lions attending the project
I m happy to see all the stalls are doing well during the project
I m happy to hear that someone wants to join our club after see-ing us doing the project
I m happy to see the team spirit from all the club members and friends
I m happy that i'd a nice sleep last night after the tiring weekends
I m happy that the project is over
I'll be happier if i DON'T have to be the OC (from our club) next year.....
To all the members and friends, thanks for your support.
I LOVE U ALL!! MUAK!! MUAK!!

1 Comments:
At 1:55 PM ,
Jo said...
I'm happy to see a good OC and a supporting team. To overlook a project to make sure it progress, get executed well and get full support is not an easy job but the output can be very rewarding. Imagine, I'm going through this cycle on every project in this term. Therefore I'm glad that someone sees the challenge of it and can therefore give a hand when help is needed so that others do not have to do it alone. To take up the job is a great challenge and responsibility, one can not blame others but have to pray on it to get enough support but at the same time have to make everyone happy...
I have the same thinking that after this whole long stressful term, I wanna rest for a long long time but should I just wash hand??...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home