Carve my name on your heart!!
One of my colleagues sms me during lunch time but somehow my lauzy Samsung (donno what model) cannot recognize Chinese characters. It turned out like funny characters. So, I emailed her to ask about the contents coz I scared I might miss something important.
My colleague does not want to tell me but she asked me to check with my another friend. She forwarded the same message to her. But I insist her to translate the message. She didn’t do that but she called me instead. She read the message to me… the message is something like below:
“It was raining heavily outside and I was walking. Suddenly I fall down and my heart jump out ( I know this is not logic but please read on …) and I found that your name was carved on my heart.”
Actually what the message trying to tell was eventhough we did not see each other too often, I m always in her heart. So touch ….*sob* *sob*
My colleague said before I leave office at 5pm today, I should go down to kiss her coz she really carved my name on her heart! Hahhahaaaa……
Something about my Samsung phone..
I told my colleague that my phone cannot recognize Chinese characters but somehow he insist that he can change the setting for me. Guess what happened to my phone now? He changed the language to “Vietnamese language” and laughed on it. Half way laughing he stops and said “oh oh, I m touble… I don’t know how to change it back now”.. nobody in this office know vietnamese! i really donno what to do with it now… maybe I need to go to “little Saigon” for dinner tonight and ask the Vietnamese there to do it for me….
My colleague does not want to tell me but she asked me to check with my another friend. She forwarded the same message to her. But I insist her to translate the message. She didn’t do that but she called me instead. She read the message to me… the message is something like below:
“It was raining heavily outside and I was walking. Suddenly I fall down and my heart jump out ( I know this is not logic but please read on …) and I found that your name was carved on my heart.”
Actually what the message trying to tell was eventhough we did not see each other too often, I m always in her heart. So touch ….*sob* *sob*
My colleague said before I leave office at 5pm today, I should go down to kiss her coz she really carved my name on her heart! Hahhahaaaa……
Something about my Samsung phone..
I told my colleague that my phone cannot recognize Chinese characters but somehow he insist that he can change the setting for me. Guess what happened to my phone now? He changed the language to “Vietnamese language” and laughed on it. Half way laughing he stops and said “oh oh, I m touble… I don’t know how to change it back now”.. nobody in this office know vietnamese! i really donno what to do with it now… maybe I need to go to “little Saigon” for dinner tonight and ask the Vietnamese there to do it for me….

1 Comments:
At 2:16 PM ,
Jo said...
I'm the other friend that she sent the sms to. I replied her that 'In that case, I will have to trip myself so that I can see what's carved on my heart then....'
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home