Trained to be a nanny
My niece and nephew came to my house 2 weeks ago. Before they come, i was looking forward to see them (the last time i saw them was last year) but now i want to announce to the whole world that i have seen them enough! I have enough of baby sitting experiences this year!
I need to become their nanny whenever i was at home. They just like me too much!! when i step into the house, they will start telling me their stories. Talk and Talk and Talk. i need to pretend like a good audience. I need to say "wah! u r such a good girl, u know how to make the bed for yourself" when my niece tell me that she made her own bed. I need to ask these every day:
"Have u done your homework? "
"Did you drink enough water?"
"Did u go pong pong?"
"Have your dinner already?"
etc ....
etc ....
etc ....
I used to read daily newspaper in my parents room after work. I didn't do it for 2 weeks already coz whenever i feel like reading the newspaper, there r 2 little birds around me. Talk and talk and talk. sometimes i really feel like shouting at them but i never do that coz they really like to share they stories with me. I m just too lovable!! So, i need to play with them and listen to their stories instead of reading the newspaper. Playing with 2 kids is more tiring than cooking 10 dishes, trust me!
Since they sleep in my room, i need to make sure that they go to toilet before go to bed. So, i need to say "Please Go Toilet before go to bed.", "If you want to shi shi at night, please wake me up", "Don't shi shi on my bed", "You r old enough for not shi shi on my bed"... The worst thing is, after telling them all the shi shi thing, i need to wake up few times per night just to bring them down to the toilet! I didn't sleep well since 28th of November. I really looking forward to have a nice nice sleep.
What i would like to say is, it's good to become the good friends of kids but sometimes i would like them to leave me alone... i still need my own time to do my own things!
i just wish that they could let me have a nice sleep tonight!
I need to become their nanny whenever i was at home. They just like me too much!! when i step into the house, they will start telling me their stories. Talk and Talk and Talk. i need to pretend like a good audience. I need to say "wah! u r such a good girl, u know how to make the bed for yourself" when my niece tell me that she made her own bed. I need to ask these every day:
"Have u done your homework? "
"Did you drink enough water?"
"Did u go pong pong?"
"Have your dinner already?"
etc ....
etc ....
etc ....
I used to read daily newspaper in my parents room after work. I didn't do it for 2 weeks already coz whenever i feel like reading the newspaper, there r 2 little birds around me. Talk and talk and talk. sometimes i really feel like shouting at them but i never do that coz they really like to share they stories with me. I m just too lovable!! So, i need to play with them and listen to their stories instead of reading the newspaper. Playing with 2 kids is more tiring than cooking 10 dishes, trust me!
Since they sleep in my room, i need to make sure that they go to toilet before go to bed. So, i need to say "Please Go Toilet before go to bed.", "If you want to shi shi at night, please wake me up", "Don't shi shi on my bed", "You r old enough for not shi shi on my bed"... The worst thing is, after telling them all the shi shi thing, i need to wake up few times per night just to bring them down to the toilet! I didn't sleep well since 28th of November. I really looking forward to have a nice nice sleep.
What i would like to say is, it's good to become the good friends of kids but sometimes i would like them to leave me alone... i still need my own time to do my own things!
i just wish that they could let me have a nice sleep tonight!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home