Finally it's over!
Finally..
Finally the project has been implemented. This doesn’t mark the end of the story but the beginning of our night mare.. Yes, I m expecting lots of requests from our demanding users which only want to click one button instead of two, who don even want to spin their brain when doing their job, who don’t even know what he/she is doing, who don’t even know what’s the function of the programs/scripts… imagine I’ve been supporting this kind of users for the past 6.5 years.. I really don’t understand how I managed to work with brain-less and yet demanding people for so long.. I always ask myself “is this my problem or theirs?” Can someone tell me?
Today our supervisor asked us to list down the lessons learnt after the implementation.. I donno what to write…. I have lots of complains but now I just feel like saying “Thank God, it’s over!”
Being part of the team member in this project, it actually made me know my team members and users better... Those who really know how to "talk" became famous coz whole world know/thought that he/she is very very smart... Those who never say "No" to every single users' requests became "GOD" of users.. Those who know/dare to give empty promises in the weekly meeting became the pet of project manager, those who only appear during/after the implementation are the whole who declared the implementation of new system, those who work like cow for the past one year are the one who caused the delay of the project and get all the blames.. I felt very tired after the project..
It's very bad that the end result of implementation to me is Disappointment but not Satisfaction.. This is the worst project i ever involved in!
Lesson learnt from the project after implementation .. "Never choose the wrong user!"
Finally the project has been implemented. This doesn’t mark the end of the story but the beginning of our night mare.. Yes, I m expecting lots of requests from our demanding users which only want to click one button instead of two, who don even want to spin their brain when doing their job, who don’t even know what he/she is doing, who don’t even know what’s the function of the programs/scripts… imagine I’ve been supporting this kind of users for the past 6.5 years.. I really don’t understand how I managed to work with brain-less and yet demanding people for so long.. I always ask myself “is this my problem or theirs?” Can someone tell me?
Today our supervisor asked us to list down the lessons learnt after the implementation.. I donno what to write…. I have lots of complains but now I just feel like saying “Thank God, it’s over!”
Being part of the team member in this project, it actually made me know my team members and users better... Those who really know how to "talk" became famous coz whole world know/thought that he/she is very very smart... Those who never say "No" to every single users' requests became "GOD" of users.. Those who know/dare to give empty promises in the weekly meeting became the pet of project manager, those who only appear during/after the implementation are the whole who declared the implementation of new system, those who work like cow for the past one year are the one who caused the delay of the project and get all the blames.. I felt very tired after the project..
It's very bad that the end result of implementation to me is Disappointment but not Satisfaction.. This is the worst project i ever involved in!
Lesson learnt from the project after implementation .. "Never choose the wrong user!"

1 Comments:
At 10:58 PM ,
Anonymous said...
You should just copy and paste the comment in your blog on the feedback to your supervisor about ur comment after the implementation. Anyway, good effort, u actually wrote more than 10 words in your blog... keep it up!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home