Blogs that i read...
Previous Posts
- ahem! ahem!
- Happy Birthday to Jenny@AhChu
- More Photos!!!
- Leng Cai-s & Leng Loi-s of NCLCKE
- My meego
- YEAH!!!!
- Not in the RIGHT mood
- Yes! I can start to blog again!!!
- The most
- Another X file
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
At 10:55 PM ,
Anonymous said...
How come got pig hand on your blog?? Wah, what a fat hand... still a very 'bin tua' blog.
At 9:38 AM ,
Tea said...
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw your bin tua hand and I am in my office. My assist must think I am crazy.
At 7:12 PM ,
jÖu ~ said...
WAAAAHHHHH, so bin tua that need something (glass ah?) to rest your finger!!!
At 11:32 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Bin Tua until everyone talks so much about it. Hahaha, came back blgging but keep kena scolded bin tua. Your bin tua reputation is now very famous... all the tagboards are talking about this topic... gosh, you must be really really BIN TUA!!!! hahaha...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home