prawnTalk

Bo Hu Hay Ya Ho...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sick!

I m on half day sick leave today due to food poisoning.. I have been craving for nasi lemak for few days and since my colleague that monitoring my breakfast every weekdays went Singapore this morning, i just went in to cafeteria and ordered a plate of nasi lemak :P

After the nasi lemak, i told myself "today is a wonderful day... and i hope i can have something nice for lunch too".. But somehow at 9.30am, i started to feel cold.. and i have serious headache too.. So, i asked my chi mui is that my problem or air-cond's problem? my chi mui said seems like i m getting sick and asked me to go to in house clinic. So, i went... As usual, the doctor will take my blood pressure before asking any questions. Today he actually check my blood pressure 3 times just to conform that i m ok. Till now doc still doesn't believe that my blood pressure is ok. Feel like telling him no every fat people will get high blood pressure! Doctor continued to ask me questions. The first question he asked was "what did you have this morning". I said "cafeteria's nasi lemak". Straight away he said "ok, food poisoning, no more nasi lemak for you for the next few weeks". i was like "$%^$%&%&^, stop controlling my life".. and i told him i don't have stomachache and i didn't vomit.. he said "This is just the beginhning, you might have it in a short while".. So, i asked for the medicines and left the clinic.. on the way to office, i started to have the throw out feeling and i quickly go to the toilet and vomit.. After that i went back to the clinic and told the doctor "I want to go home now, give me MC". The doctor said "ya, you should have ask for it just now.." da ma de... he can give me eventhough i didn't ask, rite?

I spent the whole afternoon sleeping.. and when i woke up just now, i realised that i left my wallet in the office.. just on my desk. I hope tomorrow when i go to work, the wallet still there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home